Tuesday 27 February 2007

Suntory ジュッキ

My first beer from Suntory seems to be a standard issue lager. Its claim is to be a 'Lively and crispy draft'. There's rather a sudden taste which mellows, but is still sharp. I suppose crispy is quite an apt description.
Today was our last day of adult class training, only the kids training separates me from actually having to do some real teaching. Today felt so long! We had to demo an 80 minute lesson and I think we took more like 120. I need to reduce the sarcastic humor a tad in a realy lesson though ;) I'll have to be sure to avoid drinking too many Suntory Jug-Namas before my lessons.
Like all the other beers this one is quite light in colour and not too fizzy, something I think I'm going to have to get used to.
The aftertaste dies away quite quickly and is rather refreshing.

Details: Suntory Jug-nama. 350ml. 5%.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Beer Blog is sure making me thirsty. Could I request a slight addition to your rather useful review notes, the strength of the beer and whether it is akin to lager, mild or stout (I rather suspect that they are all akin to lager).

Unknown said...

I've just noticed the strength noted in the summary notes. That will teach me to notice notices before noting any changes.

Comment about lager et cetra still applies.